Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Script getting Error while play back

Jump to solution
hi,

when i play back script, it throwing an error saying: vuser_init.c(12): web_url("url") highest severity level was "ERROR", 44712 body bytes, 7047 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

i searched solution for this, i tried as "JesseH" replied to this thread: (on March 26-2008)
http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1247374622888+28353475&threadId=1204828

but still am getting high severity level error.
can any one guide me please.

i am using HTTP/HTML protocol

Vugen version 8.1
application front end: .net
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Script getting Error while play back

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

JesseH solution was perpect for this kind of issue.

Since this is not resolved in your case...I can guessing this is due to proxy.

Cehck your proxy settings.

Open your script and go to the Run-Time Settings.
Select "Obtain the proxy settings from the default browser," or select "Use custom proxy" and type in the name of the proxy server and its port number.

~~Shivaram

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

JesseH solution was perpect for this kind of issue.

Since this is not resolved in your case...I can guessing this is due to proxy.

Cehck your proxy settings.

Open your script and go to the Run-Time Settings.
Select "Obtain the proxy settings from the default browser," or select "Use custom proxy" and type in the name of the proxy server and its port number.

~~Shivaram

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
hi shivaram,

thanks for your reply.

as u said, "Obtain the proxy settings from the default browser," or select "Use custom proxy" i tried with both the possiblites but still same issue.

and in my previous post i forgot to mentiond dat, along with Hight severity level, it is asking for authentication.

i entered my authentication detials in proxy, and tried with web_set_user also, but still it is asking for authentication along with high severity level.

please find the attachment for reference.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Prasad,

I just saw for this error code.

I think you not followed the steps correctly.

Message Code 26547
Authentication required, please use web_set_user, e.g. web_set_user("User", "password", "host:port");

Authorization is required for the specified URL.

Troubleshooting
Use the web_set_user function to set authorization.

For more information, refer to User Authentication in the HP LoadRunner Online Function Reference

The following types of user authentication are supported:

Basic
NTLM
Digest
When a Web server requests Basic authentication, VuGen automatically inserts a web_set_user function with the recorded arguments into the script.

However, when the Web server demands the more secure NTLM or Digest authentication, VuGen is unable to insert the required information. If it could, these methods would not be secure. In these two cases, you must manually insert web_set_user into the script, including user and password information, to authenticate the Vuser to the Web server.

With NTLM authentication, you must prepend the domain name and a double backslash to the user name: "[domain_name]\\[username]". For example:

web_set_user("spark\\peter", "XYZ", "spark:80");

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
hi shivaram,

thanks for your reply.

as u replied in other thread, my Loadrunner is correcpeted need to upgrade it.

i spoke to my manager regarding this, they agreed to upgrade the Loadrunner 8.1 to 9.1.

i hope, in 9.1 i wont get more issues.

appreciate if u can help meout, if i struck somewhere in upgrading the LR.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.