Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Script to automate performance centre

Hi everyone,

I need to write a script to login to HP PC, search for a particular Test ID, run it and then copy the HTML report to desktop. Please can anyone suggest how/where to start with?

Note - requirement is to run this automation script from Team foundation server for continous testing.

Thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Script to automate performance centre

Hi Jena,

Good Idea to do the Automation script to login to HP PC, search for a particular Test ID, run it and then copy the HTML report but my suggestion to do with the help of Jenkins or Teamcity  which will be more visibility for many applications usage, So can you proceed with to do the automation script.  To be honest some devops person will help you to do it with some scripting languages to build this script.

Thanks and Regards,

Surya Kosuri.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Script to automate performance centre

I suggest checking this blog post. It covers Performance Center REST APIs with examples.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.