Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Script with security certificate works fine in LR but fails in BAC -agent is on the same machine

Hi

We have one application with security certificate. When i reorded the script it has included the following function in script -
"web_set_certificate_ex "CertIndex=1",LAST);"

Script works fine in VUGen but fails when i am running it through BAC. BPM agent is on the same machine where i have recorded the script.

We are using BAC 6.5 and BPM 7.0 VU gen 9.1

Please suggest.

--Hanumant
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Script with security certificate works fine in LR but fails in BAC -agent is on the same machine

Hanumant,

Duplicate this thread in BAC..?

As, you said it works fine in VUGen.

BAC users must have come across this issue.

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.