New Member.

Script works in VuGen(LG) but not on PC run

Evironment:

• ALM Server - 11.52 Patch 1
  • PC Server - 11.52 Patch 1
  • PC Host(C+DP) - 11.52 Patch 1
  • PC Host(LG) - 11.52 Patch 1
  • PC Host(LG) - 11.52 Patch 1

I am able to execute my business process manually from Internet Explorer on any of our PC Host boxes.  When I login to any of the 3 PC Host machines I am able to open up the VuGen, open my script from ALM, replay the script with no issues.  My 'Run-Time Settings > Proxy' for all scripts is set to 'Obtain the proxy settings from the default browser'.  In IE I have my proxy set for the IUSR_METRO user and my curent logged in user to use said proxy.  Under 'Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings > Proxy server'.

I then created a 'PERFORMANCE-TEST' test in the 'Test Plan' and a corresponding 'Test Set' in the 'Test Lab' using these scripts.  In the 'Test Plan > Test Design > Edit Test' I made sure to double check the 'Run-Time Settings > Proxy' settings are correct.  When I run from PC I get the below error for each of the scripts

vuser_init.c(15): Error -27796: Failed to connect to server "SERVERNAME REMOVED.com:443": [10061] Connection refused   [MsgId: MERR-27796]

Is there something else I need to do?

Please I need help.  Let me know if any further information is required.  Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Script works in VuGen(LG) but not on PC run

Okay I am fairly certain I found a bug with Performance Center:

Here are the proxy settings on my PC Host machines in Internet Explorer:

Yet when I have it setup to obtain from browser it does not seem to be obtaining the port '3128', since the error message said '443'

Here is the script that works when hardcoded in the use custom proxy:

Here is me running it, it works hardcoded in the Run Time Settings in PC, but does not pull the port from the browser settings - it seems:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Script works in VuGen(LG) but not on PC run

Hello KF1
yes you certainly found a defect, would you please open a case with support to report this defect, or simply provide me by PM you company information so I can open the case to report the defect.

thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.