Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Scripting issues related to Applications developed in Java, AMF and Flex UI

I have an application developed in java, filenet and flex UI. if I tried to record a script using Load runner 9.0 it is generating filenet & flex in custom requests and while I replay the script it is failing for first time if I run the same script it is passing pleas help me in resolving this. Please find the attached action document and also I am unable to correlate any values which is in between filnet transaction.

I have tried recording AMF protocol and Web HTTP/HTML its not even recording the scripts. I ma using LR 9 version and do we need to have license for AMF, FLEX protocol for scripting

It is failing at belI have tried recording AMF protocol and Web HTTP/HTML its not even
recording the scripts. I am using LR 9 version and do we need to have license for AMF, FLEX protocol for scripting

Can anyone help me in this . I have attached action.c it is failing at
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.