Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Seeking help for Batch Job Recording using with Load Runner Tool

Hi Everyone,
This is Rao and i am working as performance tester.

My project is retail domain (i.e. Ecommerce application), in my project 5 interfaces are there and volumes of data (transactions) will be move through a middleware (Informatica/Jcaps) on a daily basis from one interface to another interface through a batch job.

I am facing few problems in my project those are in below.

1.Is it possible to record the batch jobs through a load runner tool? If possible recording what is the process of recording the scripts? And what protocol will support for batch jobs recording?

2.If not possible to record the batch jobs using the load runner tool what is the alternative solution to do performance testing?

I am seeking your help to resolve the above mentioned problems please help me.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,
Rao

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm not sure I got you clearly.
what's the batch job and how it works?
what's your aim of using loadrunner?

what I can say is, loadrunner almost can emulate any IT operations, and not only "recording", but also it supports develop.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.