Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Server could not connect to the ALM Platform using REST. Error message: Failed to fill property

Hi everybody!

My PC Server was added in the Lab management and works fine. I'm trying to connect to My Performance Center from Host.

The problem is I can't log in and pass through the authentication in My Performance Center. So I have a suggestion the reason is this message.

Connection between PC and ALM exists. Why I can't see any domain/project or what component can't start after I push "Authenticate" button?

I have default Lab project in my DB. ALM users were linked to it.

PC Host log file below.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Server could not connect to the ALM Platform using REST. Error message: Failed to fill property

The reason was - it must be enabled "ALM Lab Extension for functional and performance testing" (Site Administration - {Project properties} - Project Extensions

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.