Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Server "XXX" has shut down the connection prematurely

When we are runnning the Vugen scripts with 150Vusers in contoller following error is displaying.

Server "XXX" has shut down the connection prematurely

Can some one let me know the cause for this and how to resolve this?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Server "XXX" has shut down the connection prematurely

This happens when your ramp is too high. I mean you might be ramping users in a bunch at a time. This happens when servers disconnects halfway through sending the response to the client.

You can either use web_set_socket function to igonore these errors or try to ease the user rampup.

I was doing 10 every 60 seconds and changed it to 1 every 6 secs and it stopped showing premature errors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Server "XXX" has shut down the connection prematurely

Hi Wissen,

Following things can be done to resolve this issue:

1. Slow down the user load ramp up.
2. Uncheck IP spoofing. If you don't required IP spoof.
3. Increase pacing.
4. Increase think time.

Good Luck!!!!

~Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.