Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Service Test : importing WSDL at runtime....

Hi,
I am using Service Test to test the web services. We have different testing environments . The WSDL of web services keep changing for every environment. Is there anyway to import WSDL at run time? i didn't find any commamnd in Service Test to import at run time. My idea is single BPT component( or Action) can be used to test different WSDL( Web Services).

Thanks
Maniz
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Service Test : importing WSDL at runtime....

Hi Krishnan,

I am not sure if this is possible with same WSDL. But you give a try with SOAP request as you would be able to see everything in script view then you are set to make changes to make your script flexible across environment. But you need to have clear view what are things gets changed in each environment accrodingly you have keep the changes in script.

I hope you understand what I mean. Good Luck.

Thanks,
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Service Test : importing WSDL at runtime....

Hi Team,

I have same issue, In real time scenario the test automation has be run in different env (like ,  DEV,QA, stage etc...)

so for each env the webservice URL may change even though operation are same.

For this kind of scenarios' it is difficult to update WSDL URL every time.

I found some work around & I'm working on it. If it works , I will definitely update the post.

-Thanks

Afzal

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.