Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Siebel Correlation Library for LoadRunner

Has anyone used the Siebel Correlation Library (available with Siebel 7.7)? If so, how does it compare to VuGen Native Siebel Correlation?

I am using VuGen 9.5 to record Siebel/Web. There is a significant amount of manual correlation reqd when using the built-in VuGen Native Siebel Correlation. I am considering moving to Siebel Correlation Library but only if the auto-correlation is better than the Native Siebel Correlation. Can anyone share their experiences of SCL.

Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Siebel Correlation Library for LoadRunner

I'm using Vugen to record Siebel 7.7 and I'm using the Siebel Correlation Library instead of Vugen Native Siebel Correlation. Adds more rules, and the correlations works better than vugen native lib, for ex. automatically increments of the SWEC count, capture of Siebel Array and StarArray, etc.

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Ryan,

My personal experience with Siebel Web says that its way better to make use of Siebel Correlation Lib then Siebel Native Correlation.

I cut down your effort tremendously. Soon after using Siebel Correlation Lib you will realize how it helps you. You donâ t have to spend hours in doing manual correlation and Siebel script requires lot of correlation work if you donâ t use Siebel Correlation lib.

Go ahead and use Siebel Correlation Lib.
Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Victor/Ajay. Thanks for your replies. We're looking at ways to reduce the significant amount of time it takes to script our Siebel apps....it looks like SCL could be the way ahead.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.