Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Simulate cache

Hi,

I am running a simple connection-disconnection script, with 2 iterations and with simulating cache. I have cleared "Simulate new user on each iteration" and "Clear cache" from RTS.

The script runs perfectly for the 1st iteration but fails at launch for 2nd iteration. I observed that after the first iteartion, the script tries to click "Back" instead of launching the application again. It therefore, fails.

If I simulate a new user on each iteration, the script runs OK with 2 iterations.

I want to simulate cache and do not want browser to go "Back" after 1st iteration.

Any thoughts pls?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.