Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Sitescope alert

Hi All,

We are using Performance Center 9.5 version, Integrated Sitescope version is 9.x., I got the below alert from sitescope.,

SiteScope has detected a monitor that is either setup incorrectly or is having problems.
You can adjust the frequency of the monitor or set up dependencies so that the monitor doesn't continue to run.

Group: SERVERNAME

Monitor: DiskSpaceMonitor on SERVERNAME Drive:E

This is an automatic email from SiteScope.

Kindly let me know to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

regards,

Thiag.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Sitescope alert

Please refer to the post - 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/Sitescope-10-10-cpu-monitor-problem/m-p/4795178/highlight/true#M27685

which contains information about monitor skipping. 

Thanks,

Eitan Raviv

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi

Go to Remote Servers perference and select the problemtic node and do a test and update the results.

Thanks

Lokesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi..

I have same problem.I took 2000 e-mail from sitescope. What is here problem.How can i solve this problem? can you help me?

SiteScope has detected a monitor that is either setup incorrectly or is having problems.
You can adjust the frequency of the monitor or set up dependencies so that the monitor doesn't continue to run.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Thiag,

From the error posted, there could be 2 reasons.

1) Frequency of the Monitor: What is the frequency you kept for this monitor? As per the HP, it should not less that 2 mins. Keep 10 mins for disk space montiors and try

2) Is this monitor created with any other monitor depenency? If so, pls check the status of that monitor how it is working and it's frequency as well. Remove the dependency and see

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Thiag,

From the error posted, there could be 2 reasons.

1) Frequency of the Monitor: What is the frequency you kept for this monitor? As per the HP, it should not less that 2 mins. Keep 10 mins for disk space montiors and try

2) Is this monitor created with any other monitor depenency? If so, pls check the status of that monitor how it is working and it's frequency as well. Remove the dependency and see

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.