Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Socket Error

I am getting the following error message when I am doing a loadtest through HP Loadrunner Controller. When this error occurs corresponding transaction failing. Any idea why it is happening ? appreciate any suggestions

Action.c(387): Error -26000: rc=-1/WSAGetLastError=10038 from WSAEventSelect(_nSocketFD=4294967295, _pvEvent=00000000, muiNewDir=0x00000021) in SocketDesc::SetWaitDir for this=10F55BDC: An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.

Thank You in advance
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am guessing it could be due to connection termination.

May want to try(from vugen function reference)

web_set_sockets_option("MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOST","10");
web_set_sockets_option("MAX_TOTAL_CONNECTIONS","10");

Note that you have to increase the total number of concurrent connections per host and per vuser to use asynchronous requests.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.