Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Start LR agent service

Jump to solution

Hi,

the LR agent has been installed on a load gen, but the service does not show up in Control panel services in order to start the service .

Would anyone know why? thanks a lot
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Start LR agent service

Jump to solution
What is the LR version including patches?
Is magentservice.exe running?
Do you have admin rights on that machine?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
Suleena,

First, please check whether you configured your LR agent as service or process. If it is process then, you can simply start it from Start > Program Files > Startup.

If you want you configure as service/process then in LR91 onwards there is an utility in Start > Programs > Tools
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi , When I select Start Programs LR tools i get a dialog box to enter authentication credentials and when entered I get the message : LR agent was successfully set as a service, but I do not see this listed under Control panel services , event though the service is running ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
What is the LR version including patches?
Is magentservice.exe running?
Do you have admin rights on that machine?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

yes , the problem is resolved. Services manager took some time to refresh and now I see the service listed in the manager .

thank you for your help
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.