Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Strange Error during the load tests

Hi;

When I launch the load tests with X users, I have the following error in the LR controller :

Error-26601: Decompression function (wgzMemDecompressBuffer) failed,
return code=-5 (Z_BUF_ERROR), inSize=0, inUse=0, outUse=0

Any idea ?

Regards

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Strange Error during the load tests

Hi,

I guess you can try below:

1. Possible workaround for this is to increase the Network Buffer Size in the Run-Time Settings > Preference > Advance > Network Buffer Size (General Property) for each script.

2. Try Run-Time Settings > Preferences > Advance > Server side compression (HTTP Property) > change to gzip

Good Luck!!!!

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

It's only due to the network buffer size.....increase ur network buffer size, it will work.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

Now I guess issue is resolved you can close this thread please.

Thanks
Ajay Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok but how I can close a case ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem is resolved.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.