Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

System Resources Monitoring connection error issue

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

When I am trying to connect to System Resources(UNIX) for monitoring , I got the connection error(see attached screenshot).

Please advise me!

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: System Resources Monitoring connection error issue

Jump to solution

Is rstatd running on the UNIX machine and do you have permission to connect? Check that out. Also, you did not hit the Details button so we cannot see the complete error message. Use the Controller user manual. There is a good section on the UNIX resource monitor setup in there. Everything you need to know to be able to get it working.

Alan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Is rstatd running on the UNIX machine and do you have permission to connect? Check that out. Also, you did not hit the Details button so we cannot see the complete error message. Use the Controller user manual. There is a good section on the UNIX resource monitor setup in there. Everything you need to know to be able to get it working.

Alan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Alan,

I have a confusion.

I am trying to monitor UNIX Jboss for that I am using System Resources graph on the controller.

Am I doing right?What I mean to say is ,did I choose correct graph from the controller?

When looked in the userguide for Jboss monitor Load Runner doesn't support, we  have Sitescope for that.Am I correct?

We are using the below

Database Server : SQL Server 2008

Web Server : Apache

Jboss

Please advise me on the above clearly.

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

The UNIX system monitor in the Controller will only monitor the server metrics. I have not used the jBoss monitor in SiteScope, but if it has one that would be the one to use.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Got it!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.