Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

System is in not responding stage while recording Load Runner

Hi

While trying to record Login of Oracle application thourgh Load runner system has gone to abnormal condition and application also in not responding position. So do i need to do any record settings before recording the script.
Can you pls guide me in this?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: System is in not responding stage while recording Load Runner

Sometime when the Jinitiator gets installed while launching Oracle apps the system may get hanged otherwise as for recording options is considered i dont think much changes are needed . Maybe you can change the port mapping to Winilevel and try recording in the recording options.

Regards
Selvam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.