Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TPS for individual Vuser from an analysis file

Is it possible to get TPS for individual Vuser from an analysis file. Or atleast number of transactions done by each vuser.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: TPS for individual Vuser from an analysis file

Sure, in the analysis tool:

For TPS select the Transactions per Second graph, right mouse click on the graph and select Set Filter/Group By, select the Group Name that you want to use and select the VuserID that you want to view. This will show you all of the transactions recorded in the group/script for a single user. If you only want to show one specific transaction filter by Transaction Name.

For the number of Transactions, select the Transaction Summary graph and filter the same as above.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

still not able to get the required output.
Please look at the attached screenshots and help me out.

thanks in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

What version of LR are you using? I am using 9.5 and the filters are totally different.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Also, are you sure that these users ran this transaction during the time period? Verify by looking at the Vuser logs.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i am using 9.1 version of LR and im sure that all the users were doing that transaction for complete duration of the run.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.