Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Test run failure immediately right after start

Hello!

I have a problem with performance test running via Performance Center.

I've created a Vugen-script with one transaction with web_service_call (inb4: I've tried with simple web_custom_request too...), uploaded it to HP Performance Center, created performance test. All is OK before I started it 🙂

When I run test, after all preparings and distributing to load generators, it stops immediately on test running perspective with message 'Performance Test Run has ended.' 

There are errors in Event log:

• 'There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/CntrlService/Service that could accept the message.'... (inb4: it's not my URL)
  • Failed to collect statistics from Controller, internal error: 'Failed to get report manager from controller.'...

What are the reasons of these errors? How can I solve this problem?

Please give recommendations if you have any.

Thanks much.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Test run failure immediately right after start

Re-creation of the project in HP ALM have solved this problem. Mb bug?.. o_O

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.