NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The WebTour Application is not recording any action in LoadRunner 11.0_NOT PROXIED Error

Hello,

I am a new user of LoadRunner 11.0. I have downloaded and installed LR 11.0 successfully. When I am trying to record the script using the WebTours application, everything is working fine however the script is not getting generated and i can see the below error in the recording logs.

[Network Analyzer (2268:2518)] Address lookup for Rishu-XPS = 192.168.72.1
[Network Analyzer (2268:24e8)] Address lookup for Rishu-XPS = 192.168.72.1
[Net An. Warning  (2268:24e8)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 127.0.0.1:1080 (Service=) Failed attempt #1. Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1 , le = 0)
[Net An. Warning  (2268:24e8)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 127.0.0.1:1080 (Service=) Failed attempt #2. Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1 , le = 0)
[Net An. Warning  (2268:24e8)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 127.0.0.1:1080 (Service=) Failed attempt #3. Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1 , le = 0)
[Net An. Error    (2268:24e8)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 127.0.0.1:1080   (Service=)  NOT PROXIED! (REASON: Unable to connect to remote server: rc = -1 , le = 0)

Please find the complete error log for reference.

Since it is a trial version i dont want to waste it. Please help me with this. Thanks to all in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

1. Click Start, click Run, type Msinfo32, and then click OK.
  2. Expand Components, expand Network, and then click Protocol.
  3. You will have ten sections under Protocol
    The section headings will include the following names if the Winsock2 key is undamaged:
· MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IP]
· MSAFD Tcpip [UDP/IP]
· RSVP UDP Service Provider
· RSVP TCP Service Provider
· MSAFD NetBIOS [DeviceNetBT_Tcpip...
· MSAFD NetBIOS [DeviceNetBT_Tcpip...
If the names are anything different from those in this list, the Winsock2 key is corrupted, or you have a third-party add-on, such as proxy software, installed. 
"If you have a third-party add-on installed, the name of the add-on will replace the letters "MSAFD" in the list. ( Example: BMI over [MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IP]])

You will need to uninstall the corrupted or the Third –Party add –on  and reinstalled the Winsock driver on my main network connections (the LAN).
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.