Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thinktime not getting generated in the script

I am using LR 9.50 with IE7.When i record the think time is not getting generated in the script.In the Recording Options-->General-->Script-->Generate thinktime greater than threshold is ENABLED.even then the thinktime is not getting generated in the script.Is there any other option which is used to enable the thinktime recording in the script
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Thinktime not getting generated in the script

This might mean that the think time while you are recording is within the threshold specified in this setting.so, if you have a threshold setting of 10 sec and all the operations you do have think time like 5,8,9 etc then it wouldn't get recorded.

Change the threshold value to a small value like 2,3 etc or even use 0 to get the entire think time recorded.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Right now its set to 3 secs.i am waiting for more than 3 secs and then performing each actions to ensure that thinktime is getting generated.but its not getting generated.very strange..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Try using 0 as the threshold setting.Also try enabling "generate fixed think time between transactions" just to see if the recording settings are actually getting reflected or not.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Tried using 0 as the threshold setting.thinktime not generated.
tried by enabling "generate fixed think time between transactions" - this is working fine.but i want the actual thinktime to be recorded when i perform the actions
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.