Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Throughput graph/data not generated when running SAPGUI vusers

I am running a load test with SAPGUI vusers. I can see only the response times data/graph generated in the Loadrunner controller. Does any one know why the throughput graph is not generated? How to measure the amount of throughput generated when running SAPGUI vusers?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Throughput graph/data not generated when running SAPGUI vusers

Throughput should be automatically tracked or recorded and displayed during the test run. if you are not seeing any throughput, then changes are that your scripts are not doing any server requests. Nothing is being sent to the server. You can create transactions and without talking to the servers and that might be why you see those transactions.

Check your scripts to make sure that the scripts are actually doing something or sending/making server requests.

if that's not the case, talk to HP support about this as this might be a bug.

thanks

~Hector
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Throughput graph/data not generated when running SAPGUI vusers

Hi,
These are not web vusers, these are SAPGUI vusers that were recorded using SAPGUI protocol which use SAP GUI client for windows.
Is that the reason why throughput is not generated? Does SAPGUI vusers do not generate throughput? I also saw that when running citrix client it also does not generate throughput. Why does this happen?
I also verified that when the report in the SAPGUI client is executed i.e when the test is running, the report returns some data so definitely there is server response occurring but why the throughput is not generated?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.