Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Title: Important Notice: LoadRunner & Performance Center categories to be merged

Hi Members,

We would like to let you know that we will be moving the Performance Center Forum into the LoadRunner Category and will be calling the category ‘LoadRunner  / Performance Center”. Both products use the same foundation and we see Performance Center as the product for more mature customers who want to take their performance validation practice to the new level.

Each product will have their own forum, but you will be able to access these forums from this category. All bookmarked posts and links that you have built up on Performance Center will still be valid after we move the forum over.

This merger will take place on May 21st.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Important Notice: LoadRunner & Performance Center categories to be merged

I'm confused?  It seems you have already merged it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.