Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Transaction tab in Diagnostics

In the Tansactions tab of the HP Diagnostics,i am able to see data for each transactions.However the Latency is not equal to any of the timings mentioned in the analysis.how do i map the transaction splitup with the LR Analysis
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Transaction tab in Diagnostics

If you have installed the J2EE Diagnostics Add-in for LoadRunner, you will only be able to see this in the Summary for the top 5 or so server calls. This is pretty ridiculous. I have been speaking to the LR product manager about this.

In lieu of this, you can use Web Diagnostics to at least get a breakdown of server/network time. Otherwise, you'll need to use the Profiler and open the context diagram for the calls you want to see broken out.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.