Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Transactions are missing in report

In report after test execution, significant number of transactions are missing.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Transactions are missing in report

Hello Ali,

I appreciate if you could elaborate a little bit more regarding this issue.

May I know which protocol are you using?

How many LG's are you using?

Does this happen with all your test?

How long is the excution ofyour test?

On the other hand, please let me know any other information that you consider relevant for this.

Thank you and regards

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Dani,

Thank you for your response. Please see anser of your question;

May I know which protocol are you using?IE TruClient 12.01 and 12.20

How many LG's are you using? 5 LGs for 5 to 10 Vuser

Does this happen with all your test? Yes

How long is the excution ofyour test? one hour

Note: This issue do not observe in HTTP protocol, but we can not use HTTP, because of extention of GWT used in application, so LR HTTP is not able to record all requests properly.

Thanks,

Ali

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Ali,

Thank you for your response.

as this looks like could be necessary a deeper investigation, I recommend you to open a Service Request in order to provide you the correct answer to your concern.

Regards,

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Dani,

I have ticket on this issue, I was looking for, if anyboday else had similare issue and what have been their work around or possible solution.

Thanks,

Ali

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can try the following:

a) Close all the instances of Controller and make sure no test is running.
b) On the Controller machine search and find the file "Wlrun7.ini". By default located in C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Performance Center host\config
c) Back up the file to save the original version
d) On the file go to [GENERAL] section and add the line: EveVersion=2, close and save the changes.
e) Launch the controller and run the LoadTest
f) Open the results with analysis and all the transactions should be present.

Regards,

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.