Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Transactions are not visible in Diagnostic Server as well as offline diagnostic file with LR 9.5

Hi,
I am having the below setup:
1. Load Runner 9.5 (Windows XP SP3)
2. HP Diagnostic Server 8.00.25 (Windows XP SP3)
3. HP Diagnostic Profiler (On IBM AIX 5.3, with Websphere 6.1)

Steps Followed:
1. I have installed and configured the application server with profiler and pointed the diagnostic server.
2. Installed the diagnostic server on Windows.
3. Health check is showing properly green status.
4. Configured Load Runner Application to point to the diagnostic server.
5. Ran the scenario in Controller.

a. I am able to see the server requests and rest of the things.
b. But the added transactions are not listed in diagnostic server, which opens in controller itself.
c. Also if I right click the transaction, I am not seeing Show J2EE/.Net disgnostic server.

Please note, I have addred few transactions in my LR scripts during recording itself.

I have two queries here.
1. Why the transactions are not coming?
2. Why I am not able to see sql's at all. (though in runtime profiler I could see the sql's)

Is there any setting I missed?
Really appreciate if you someone can help me here.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Transactions are not visible in Diagnostic Server as well as offline diagnostic file with LR 9.5

As far as not seeing the 'Show J2EE/.Net Server Side' and any SQL, have you contacted the support group? From the steps you outlined, I have no doubt that you have this configured correctly.

As far as the Transactions graph, I believe you need to have the Transaction Vision Agent deployed and configured for this to work.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.