Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Trend reports in Performance Centre

Hi,

I'm trying to create Trend reports in PC 9.5. For LoadTest C1, trending functionality works absolutely fine. But, for C2, it throws an error: Error - Unable to open analysis session.

Any suggestions as to why it is throwing this kind of error when I'm able to open the .lra file manually.

Thanks, Pooja.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Trend reports in Performance Centre

I take it you have completed the online analysis. Check the HTML report to ensure the analysis looks ok.

There is a way to manually overwite the online analysis by opening the Raw Result, applying a template to this result in the same style as the online analysis and then overwriting the existing online analysis held on your performance centers file server. Once you have done this remove the result from the trend report, REFRESH, and then re add the result again to the trend. Hopefully it will then trend successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.