Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Trending report is keep on loading after adding the Runs

I am facing issue while creating trend report. After adding a Run to the trend overview, it is showing "Publish request queued(waiting for an available data processor)". I waited for a day , it is still showing same status. Have tried multiple times deleting and adding, it doesn't work. Previously i have added few runs , those runs got trended and i did not face any issue. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Trending report is keep on loading after adding the Runs

Hi,

Do you have a Data Processor machine assigned to the Pool your project is configured to work with?

The trend report extract data from the Analysis results of the test run you wish to trend. In order to extract the data you need a Data Processor machine.

Performance Center installation guidel includes relevant data and how to install and configure a Data Processor machine.

In a nutshell you can purpose any Performance Center Host installation as Data Processor and asssign it to the project pool.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Trending report is keep on loading after adding the Runs

Hi,

I am facing the same issue with trending. I have choose the test runs but the status shows "Publish request queued (waiting for an available data processor)".

As Shlomi mentioned I have a Host which acts as both Controller and Data Processor. But why is the performance center not automatically picking up the Data Processor.

Do we need to have a individual machine assigned as Data Processor to have these trend reports?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.