Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

TruClient successfully runs test in interactive mode, fails when running via VuGen

Hi,

I have a TruClient script that I am running on LoadRunner (VuGen) 11.0, patch 3. When I replay the script in 'develop' mode (In Mozilla Firefox) it successfully replayed, including validating a specific object.

However, when I run the script in Vugen it returns a  "Target Object not found" error for that object. If I upload the script to our BSM montior, it will always fail on that step.

I tried the following:

• Refining/training the object
  • Using a different object
  • Adding supporting objects around the object
  • Adding a 'wait' statement prior to validation 

I am aware there is a "solved" answer to this, but the "solution" is to apply a patch, and I am patched all the way up to the latest version. (11.0 patch 3)

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks,

Marla

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: TruClient successfully runs test in interactive mode, fails when running via VuGen

I am experiencing the same issue;

did you (or anybody) find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: TruClient successfully runs test in interactive mode, fails when running via VuGen

Hello - Did you find any solution/alternative to this problem? I'm working on a new project and using TruClient for the first time and running into the same when out under load.

Any feedeback is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.