Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

TrueCleint: Multiple iterations issue

I developed True client IE script when I execute multiple iterations seeing issues.

If 1 iteration got errorin any step all iterations getting failed. Because that previous session is opened with out complete logout. How I can kill/close pervious session /iteration completely to move to next iteration

I am using Performance center 11.52 patch1 with IE 10.

Note: If ther is no issues/errors from login to logout..then all iterations getting passed.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: TrueCleint: Multiple iterations issue

I would use multiple users but also correlate the session id so each user gets a different session ID, this way, if one session fails it does not hinder the other different sessions. It sounds like you are using one account, with one session ID, and have multiple VUSERS running over it, which is kind of bad practice to start with.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

thanks... can you please give the solution how I can correlate the session id in Trueclient protcol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

I am actually not familiar with TRUCLIENT, as it is a memory hog in playback as a protocol. I would script using HTTP/HTML & whatever other protocol you need for this. If you record in HTTP/HTML I will be glad to supply you with the code to correlate each user.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.