Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Trueclient error: "APIError: File_Not_Found undefined" in Performance Center 12.02

Hi,

I have devloped Trueclient Firefox script which works fine in vugen in both interactive and load mode. Hiowever in Performance center I am gettign intermittent issues as given below:

APIError: File_Not_Found
undefined
While calling handlers in RuleEngine dispatch, event=[Event type="step/errorSnapshot" target="5.4: Click on Submit button"], handler=
function (e) {
"use strict";

SnapshotManager.genSnapshotOnErrorFiles(e);
} Snapshot Info [MSH 12 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177] [MsgId: MERR-205177]

The same submit transaction works fine in many other iterations. Also test in PC  with 1Vuser completed successfully without any error.

Note: Vugen & PC version is 12.02

Could anyone please help on this.

Thanks,
Lakshmi

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

The issue got resolved partially and I am not getting object not found error any more.

The page I was scripting behaves in such a way that it opens the last accessed page in previous login. so while running script, for second iteration of same userID, the page opens with the search result from last access instead of search page.
Recorded clear search criteria before logout helped in solving the issue. However still 500 error for login persist and identified issues with single sign on.

Thanks,
Lakshmi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.