Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Unable to Moniter windows resource

Jump to solution

I am using PC 12.60 along with ALM. I am able to Monitor windows resource in which PC Host is installed.

Do we need any Performance Center agent on the target windows machine in order to Monitor?

Is Sitescope inbuilt with PC 12.60 version? If not Do we need Sitescope to Monitor windows resource?

We have MI Listener and MOFC setup.

Could anyone clear my doubts? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Unable to Moniter windows resource

Jump to solution

I performed below steps on target machine to be monitored in-order to resolve any monitor related issue

1. Disable UAC on target machine to be monitored and restart the machine
  2. Create a Local admin user Username: IUSR_METRO. And password
  3. Add 1 AD user on the target system to be monitored (Only if no AD user has access)
  4. Try monitor from the target system on PC server windows performance monitor tool by adding the counters of target machine (Once you are able to monitor by looking graph, remove all counters added).
  5. Now try to monitor from PC application with machine name and corresponding AD user credentials.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Unable to Moniter windows resource

Jump to solution

I performed below steps on target machine to be monitored in-order to resolve any monitor related issue

1. Disable UAC on target machine to be monitored and restart the machine
  2. Create a Local admin user Username: IUSR_METRO. And password
  3. Add 1 AD user on the target system to be monitored (Only if no AD user has access)
  4. Try monitor from the target system on PC server windows performance monitor tool by adding the counters of target machine (Once you are able to monitor by looking graph, remove all counters added).
  5. Now try to monitor from PC application with machine name and corresponding AD user credentials.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.