Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Unable to add graphs LR 11.0 Analysis

I have just upgraded to LR 11, and after my first test run, I downloaded the results to Analysis. When I right-click in the tree view to add a graph, the option appears to be there but disabled. I can duplicate an existing graph of the items that show by default (running vusers, hits per sec, etc.), but cannot select to add a new graph.

Any suggestions?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to add graphs LR 11.0 Analysis

Hi Andrew,
I have the same issue. Did you manage to get this resolved?
Regards,
Rob
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Had the same issue and have now solved it. I'm guessing you have a similar configuration to us in that you store your test results in Quality Center.

To get the "Add graph" option back, Goto this in the Analysis menu: "Tools" and then "HP ALM Connection".

Now "Logout" from the project that you are connected to in Quality Center.

Now "Close" the "HP ALM Connection" window.

You should now be able to "Add new graphs" in the Analysis tool.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Yes, disconnecting from QC immediately after downloading the full LR Results is the workaround. We have come to find that the LR 11.0 product is not compatible with Quality Center versions prior to 10.0.

So, until we can upgrade to QC 10.0 or 11.0, we are stuck performing Analysis work offline from QC and storing finalized Analysis sessions on a network share.

As another good piece of advice, I have found that setting up an Analysis template with everything you would want in the session is a good trick for this. You can download the results from QC, apply the template to get all the graphs you would want, and then save back to QC. This works really well for us...Since we are currently executing many repetitions of the same scenario, I would be desiring the exact same Analysis session structure anyway.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.