Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to allocate virtual address space

Hi,

I am encountering the below error while trying to record an ditributed client server system using the COM/DCOM protocol.

"Unable to allocate virtual address space"

The error occurs while launching the application and nothing is recorded.

Can anybody help me out in sorting this issue? Do let me know if you need any further information on the error.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kalpana Jayaraj.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to allocate virtual address space

What application are you running? Is this Load Runner?

What is the value of your maxdsiz? What is the output of "swapinfo -tam"?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Yes This is loadrunner. We are running a application which is developed with objective and customized with .net.

Where do i check the value of maxdsiz and the output of "swapinfo -tam"?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kalpana Jayaraj.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>This is loadrunner. We are running a application which is developed with objective and customized with .net.

None of these things seem to apply to HP-UX.
I'll ask the moderators to move this thread to the correct forum, Performance Center.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.