Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to compare the script: File not found error is displaying

Hi,
We are using LR9.5 and i installed a add-in for web-services if i remember correctly.
Now when i open LR9.5 it displays as "HP Virtual User Generator with Service Test" and its work fine.

Now i am doing performance testing on a web application. And i want to do correlation by comparing scripts. But i am unable to do so as i am getting the following message

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
---------------------------
HP VuGen with Service Test
File not found

'D:\perf\XYZ\Scripts\XYZ_002\ccc_001'
OK
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please let me know how can i overcome this.

--
Regards
Vijay
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to compare the script: File not found error is displaying

hey
im sure not sure which protocol ur using and all, but i found that this information in the HP Load runner help,,, might help you.. just go through this:

Protocols > Web Services - Managing > Comparing WSDL Files

if this is out of scope kindly ignore it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to compare the script: File not found error is displaying

There should be no add in required for Web Services scripting in LoadRunner. It sounds like you may have installed HP Service Test on the same machine as LoadRunner. Unfortunatley, I do not think that HP Service Test and VUGen/LoadRunner can exist on the same box. You will have to uninstall HP Service Test.

-Terri
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.