Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Unable to enable Copy, paste, delete feature in Test Plan

Hi

In PC, we have a requirement to copy, paste and delete the test scripts and test plans. We can do this with Tdamin role, however not able to do with the custom defined roles however given the required permissions in Test Plan Module in Customization section.

Also I noticed that if I open the same project using ALM desktop client, able to perform required operations. Only issue is when we navigate via My Performance Center link.

Any suggestions or directions would be appreciated.

Regards

Mukesh

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Unable to enable Copy, paste, delete feature in Test Plan

Hello Mukersh,

Please check in the PC server that the non-admin user has the permissions in order to be able to use this settings from My Performance Center.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Unable to enable Copy, paste, delete feature in Test Plan

Thanks Maria

Can you please let me know the exact steps to follow these steps. I have given the required access in Groups and Permissions.

Regards

Mukesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.