Highlighted
New Member.

Unable to extract the results from Analysis file

Hi,

We ran a load test for 1 hour 50 minutes and the collation and analysis of the results was successful without any errors. Downloaded the Results.zip and RawResults.zip and extracted them. On opening the analysis file it shows the duration of the test as 1 minute 40 seconds and hence I'm not able to filter the transaction response times for the steady state that I want. This behavior is happening even from the RawResults. On Performance Center, Test Run screen it clearly shows that the test I ran was for 1 hour 50 minutes. Please help me to resolve this problem and get my results for the steady state rather than repeating the test.

Number of Load Generators used: 2

Thanks,

Ganesh

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to extract the results from Analysis file

you need add your Stop time in your .lrr file

open the .lrr file in the notepad.

check the Stop time parameter.

that time is from jan 1, 1970 in sec

so you need to calculate your test end time in sec from that time and put it there and save it

let me know what happens next

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Unable to extract the results from Analysis file

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I checked that and below are the timings

Start Time is 1309377097
End Time is 1309383831

The difference between these two are 6734 seconds is 112 minutes which is the actual duration of the test.

Is there anything that I can do?

Thanks,
Ganesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.