Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to generate a proper script in LR 11 with Flex application

Hi,

I recorded a VUscript of my application that is built in Flex with its components in LCES. After recording some unknown characters are displayed in the script which makes is unreadable.

Some snippet of it is given below:

\\x04\\x8Cb\\x01\\x04\\x03 in script
\xAC\x92\xD5\xB2F\xD6\xD2Y\x07\xF5\xD0\xA0b#\xB1I\xB1Y\x in generation log

I cannot understand which language or code is this?

Additional info:
I've added the jars provided by dev with some of the following at Flex:Externalizable Objects

flex-messaging-common.jar
flex-messaging-core.jar

The Network port mapping is set to Socket Level data & is generated as URL based script. Following general notifications is displayed after recording the VU.

Description Details:

flex.messaging.io.SerializationException: Class 'flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject' must implement java.io.Externalizable to receive client IExternalizable instances.

Call stack can be found in Code Generation log.

READ/WRITE validation of object failed. The validation process reads and writes the request message using the provided Java classes.

Recommended Operation Details:

Check your java code and call stack.

The script is not generated in a proper XML format or a more readable one so that further actions could be performed.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vicky

Thanks & Regards
Vicky
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to generate a proper script in LR 11 with Flex application

Hi,

Are you recording with "Externalizable object" turned ON.

I suggest you record the script with the above turned OFF and then try to externalize.

What is the patch versions on LR 11 you working on ?

What is the version of Flex and JAVA ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.