Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to install LR 11.0

Jump to solution
Hi All,

I have downloaded LR 11.o from the HP site and I am unable to extract the zipped file. What might be the issue.

Please find the attached screen shot as well.

Thanks in Advance
Sanjay
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to install LR 11.0

Jump to solution
You need to have ISO extractor. I dont think you can extract iso files using zip software. Google for iso extractors and you may find.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
The naming of the downloaded files is incorrect.
Fix

Rename the following original file names from:
Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_1_of_2_T7177_15013.zip
Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_2_of_2_T7177_15013.zip

to:

Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177_15013.zip
Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177_15013.z01
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

I have now tried out the correct file name , but it still gives me the same error.
I think the problem is in extracting the .iso file , can u suggest a .iso file extractor to do so.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
You need to have ISO extractor. I dont think you can extract iso files using zip software. Google for iso extractors and you may find.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Madan

There are lot many extractors , I tried out 2 of them, didnt work for me.I am using WinRar now and it is working.

Thank you for your help .

Regards
Sanjay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Madan,

We are having problems in extracting the .ISO image using Win RAR. Could you please suggest the exact ISO extractor to be used as I have tried out 3 types of Extractors already.

Please help us.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
You could try magiciso extractor
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Sanjay,

Try Virtual CD Softwares available on Web. After downloading you can create a Virtual CD Drive and mount iso file to that drive. You can access virtual CD Drive as a normal Drive and copy contents of iso file into local folder.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.