Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to launch the browser while trying to record Oracle NCA script and Vugen crash

Hi

I am trying to record script using Oracle NCA protocol.Unable to launch the browser and vugen crashes everytime.

I tried replacing jvm.dll from java to Oracle jinitiator and copied the loadrunner certificate to jinitiator.

Still I am experiencing the same issue it does not even launching the browser

Kindly share if anyone knows solution

Version information:
Browser:IE6 with SP3
jinititor: 1.3.1.26
LR : 9.52

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to launch the browser while trying to record Oracle NCA script and Vugen crash

Hello,

Are you able to record other web applications using your LR? If not, then try the below steps:

Right-click on My computer > Properties > Advanced > Performance > Settings > Data Execution Prevention > and select "Turn on DEP for essential windows programs and service". Try recording now and let me know if it helps.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.