Unable to start Shunra NV Agent on PC Host machine and crashes
Shunra Agent crashes while starting either at system startup or manually. Please refer to below steps to resolve the problem.
- Open the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
- Create a backup to this key (File > Export).
- Check if "Shunra NV Agent" exist.
- If it is, delete it (the "Shunra NV Agent").
- If it is not then create it:
- Edit > New > String Value
- Type the name "Shunra NV Agent"
- Open for editing
- In the "Value data" provide the path to the Agent (by default, C:\Program Files (x86)\Shunra\lib\shunra\vcat\ShunravCatAgent.exe).
- Try to launch the NV Agent.
The above problem was observed with the below configuration
Shunra NV v8.61 Patch 3.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1