Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Uploading a file in Flex Protocol

Hi.
I have a scenarios where I am uploading a .doc/.pdf file on a flex 3 based application. In normal web apps we give filepath, but there is no mention of file path at all. When I try to replay the same script I am getting "path Invalid" error. The request is being sent as an flex_amf_call. Even if I want to give filepath, the stuff inside the arguments is all XML and I am not able to figure out how to tinker with it.

I tried flex, web and also ftp as the path where it is uploaded is sftp.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.