Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Users Cannot Assign Load Generators to a Test

Hi,

After selecting Edit Tests -> Assign LG (Load Generators), the Load Generator page launches but users are unable to select any of the options on the page

LG Assign.PNG

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: Users Cannot Assign Load Generators to a Test

• What version of Performance Center are you using?
  • Are there any LGs Added in the HOST list?  (in Performance Center Administration)
  • How many LGs are assign to this project?  
  • What Browser are you using to open My Performance Center? 
  • Have you tried Chrome?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: Users Cannot Assign Load Generators to a Test

What version of Performance Center are you using?  12.61
Are there any LGs Added in the HOST list? (in Performance Center Administration) Yes I can see 50 in there
How many LGs are assign to this project? Theer are at least 20 LGs at his disposal
What Browser are you using to open My Performance Center? IE and Chrome. Still the same issue
Have you tried Chrome? Yes and the user gets the same issue

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.