Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Users Going To Fail State In Performance Center

I am using Ajax Click and Script protocol to record my scripts and it is working perfectly fine in VUGen. But when i run with a large number of vusers in Performance Center, then many users move to the fail state.
The reason being that they encounter some errors that a particular button is not found. But I fail to understand if there are errors why do the users move to fail state? How can I prevent the users moving into the failed state.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Users Going To Fail State In Performance Center

Did you try the 'continue on error' option ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Users Going To Fail State In Performance Center

Hi Amit,

No worries open Run-time settings > General: Miscellaneous > Error Handling:Check Continue on error check box.

It will not let users get failed even they fail in any iteration they will move to another attempt to execute the next iteration.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.