Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Using Web Click N Script, how do you capture clicks against something called a TextLink object???

Good evening.  I am trying do a Click N Script script whereby I click through several links on a retrieved reservation in one of our web applications.  These links make calls to the backend or DB's, etc. but in any case, they are being recorded as simpleweb_text_links such as this one:

web_text_link("Sailing",
        "Snapshot=t9.inf",
        DESCRIPTION,
        "Text=Sailing",
        "Ordinal=2",
        ACTION,
        "UserAction=Click",
        LAST);

However the Sailing link is failing to replay with this error:

Error -26228: Text-link ("Sailing") not found,

It is finding this, however:

Found 54 TextLink object(s) in the browser/frame: 

[5] Text="Sailing", Name="", Id="bcSailing", Href="http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/"

So it seems they are TextLink objects, but I can't find anything in Help on TextLink objects, so anyone know how to record and/or edit the resulting code of TextLink objects?

Thanks!!

Glenn

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.