Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

VMWare VDI client supported by Loadrunner/PC?

Jump to solution

Today I was asked if Loadrunner supports testing of the VMWare View/VDI client. Not whether LR/PC can be deployed on VM's.

I searched all over teh support site to be able to answer this question but have not found anything that can support any claim that it IS supported.

Anyone have a definate answer?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VMWare VDI client supported by Loadrunner/PC?

Jump to solution

Greetings Payochi1

Hope you are doing fine!

I was digging thoroughly to this and I found that for LoadRunner & Performance Center version such as: 11.00, 11.50, They do not support VMWare VDI products , this taken from internal resources.

I can provide this additional information about considerations when deplaying the PC or LR products in Virtualized environments: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM752992

Please let us know if this helps.

Kind Regards,

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VMWare VDI client supported by Loadrunner/PC?

Jump to solution

Greetings Payochi1

Hope you are doing fine!

I was digging thoroughly to this and I found that for LoadRunner & Performance Center version such as: 11.00, 11.50, They do not support VMWare VDI products , this taken from internal resources.

I can provide this additional information about considerations when deplaying the PC or LR products in Virtualized environments: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM752992

Please let us know if this helps.

Kind Regards,

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.