Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

VS Net Addin for 2008 throws a error when installing on machine having vUgen 11 and VS 2008

Tired installing vUgen 11.0 and VS 2008 and then adding the VS 2008 addin , this failed , then Tried same on Host installation and still got the error saying LR is required. Is this a known issue for ALM PC 11.0 with p4v2 ? Any one encountered this ?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: VS Net Addin for 2008 throws a error when installing on machine having vUgen 11 and VS 2008

It seems like a defect.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: VS Net Addin for 2008 throws a error when installing on machine having vUgen 11 and VS 2008

Yes this looks to be a bug , Still not luck on it , checking with Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

We have a hot fix for this, please contact hp to get the private fix.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

I have obtained this , and this look fine , But I still see that the Interop.Loadrunner.dll generated on new template is still version 1.0.0.0 which looks strange as this seems to be a old dll. Not sure if 11.0 has a newer dll that was not used in this private fix

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I dont see any updates in that area in 11 and i dont think of any issue. If you see the problem, contact hp.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.