Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

VTS Connect issue

Hi Experts,

I am making use of VTS in my virtual user script. I am facing an error while replaying the script.

Error: C interpreter run time error: vts.c (118): Error -- Unresolved symbol : vtc_connect.

Any solution around to get rid of this error. This will be a great help.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VTS Connect issue

try the lrvtc... commands instead.

Also, make sure you installed the vts correctly and registered the ocx files and place the following '#include "vts2.h"' at the start of the script.

Check out this link: http://www.wilsonmar.com/1mercvts.htm
This guy provides a great install guide for the vts.

Basically, you are getting this error because load runner has no clue of what and where the vtc_connect action is.

Follow the setup guide provided by wilson mar and you should be good.

thanks

mtz
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: VTS Connect issue

Thank you very much martin for you help.

I will try with your solution.

Thanks
Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.