Highlighted
New Member.

VU Gen digital signatures recording issue

Hi All,

I am trying to record the script using VU Gen , some E-Signatures forms are not enabled , giving exceptions to load the pages.

And one more issue, We have build the script using VU Gen and incorporated same script HP ALM and trying ru the script from HP ALM , its not providing exact results.

Kindly help me, do I need to install any certificates while running E-Signatures related site scripts.Please advise.

Thanks

Suresh Koti

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.