Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VUGEN Runtime Error

Hi,
I am not sure whether I should post this issue on the forum but if anybody knows the solution please share it.

I am getting the attached Vugen RunTime Error On and off.The error is regarding Vugen.exe.I have uninstalled and reinstalled VUGEn but that doesnt help me out.

Vugen Ver:- 9.0

Regards,
Warrior
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: VUGEN Runtime Error

Hi ,

Most properly, you have to disable windows execution prevention on which the Vugen is installed, this will solve the problem

Thanks
Haytham Hosny
Haytham Hosny
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Warrior

Try this

1. Open the registry (regedit),
2. Browse to KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mercury Interactive\LoadRunner\Vugen\Thumbnails,
3. Set the GenerateThumbs key to 0 (the default is 1).

Sebastiena gave this solution.

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Warrior

And if that does not fix your problem

There is a known problem within LR, try and run the script without Run time viewer on.

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.